- Books--Children's & Adult--Check out for 3 weeks.
- Large Print--Check out for 3 weeks.
- Magazines--Children's & Adult--All but current issue check out for 1 week.
- Audiobooks/Books on Tape--Check out for 3 weeks.
- Videos--Children's & Adult--Educational & How-to--Check out for 1 week.
- Puppets--Check out for 3 weeks.
(Fines are 15 cents per day for all materials.)
We are located at the north end of town on the corner of Maple St. Our main entrance is across from Adam's Service Station on Maple St.
The Library Board meets the 4th Thursday in January, March, May, July, and Sept. and the 3rd Thursday in November. The current board: President Tim Knapp,Vice President Bob Gold, Secretary Diane Black, Treasurer Annemarie Kautz, Heather Dahl, Diane Merkau, Grace Temple, and Cindy Lippenga.
To Enhance the quality of life for those in our community by responding to their informational, educational, cultural, and recreational needs.
To be one of the finest small-town libraries in the state by:
- Encouraging the love of reading and the discovery of ideas,
- Supporting democracy through providing all people with the power of information,
- Providing a welcoming environment to stimulate intellectual expression,
- Utilizing the ever-changing world of technology,
- Offering the most up-to-date resources available,
- Creating informational and entertaining programs that instill a lifelong love of reading and library use,
- Employing a trained staff that is dedicated to excellence in public service,
- Responding to the changing needs of our community, and by
- Committing to intellectual freedom.